MAGIC CYLINDER TILING SYSTEM 10No.
|TILE SIZE||REQUIRED PER METRE|
|300mm x 300mm||44|
|400mm x 400mm||25|
|500mm x 500mm||16|
|600mm x 600mm||11|
Cylinders and spacer-straps
Choose kit size from Basic to Extra Large. Choose your size of spacer-strap.
Ultimate Tile leveling made quick and easy
- The "pinch for initial set" then twist to fine tune makes leveling super fast and easy.
- The pinch release mechanism allows quick unlocking of cylinder to allow for readjustment.
- The cylinders are reusable - once you have enough pieces for larger jobs, you only need to replace spacer-straps.
- Unlike some other systems, the spacer-strap is durable and does not easily break - eliminating installation frustration.
- Before grouting, the spacer-straps break easily with a reliable clean separation at sub-floor below the tile surface.
- No need to disassemble - you break the wedge and strap out with a simple impact from a mallet or other blunt object.
- The cylinder's pinch release mechanism allows for quick removal and disposal of used spacer-straps.
- Spacer-straps are available in sizes from 3/64" (1mm) to 1/8" (3mm)
- For larger grout lines, any larger spacer can be additionally used in conjunction with the PSC Pro Quick system
With the popularity of larger format tile with fewer grout lines, a high-performance system to keep tile flat from one tile to the next has become essential. The PSC Pro Quick system dramatically simplifies and speeds up the installation while still allowing ultimate control over fine tuning and adjustments of even large, heavy tile and stone. The tile-leveling spacer-strap also serves as the spacer up to 1/8" while the Pinch-n-push-then-twist adjustment cylinder provides very fast but precise leveling of two adjacent tiles. The special plastic and design of the strap-spacer allows it to be flexed and adjusted as needed without fear of breaking (but easy to break after thin-set cures.) The pinch-release mechanism allows release of the cylinder so that a leveling point may be readjusted. After the thin-set mortar has cured in the installation, cleanup and removal is a cinch. Light impact from a blunt object like a mallet will break the strap-spacer-cylinder assembly low in the grout line, well below the surface of the tile. After using the pinch-release mechanism to quickly pull the used strap-spacer from the cylinder, remnants are discarded and the cylinders saved for another job. Installing grout is all that's needed to finish the job.
Consisting of two assembled elements (cylinder and screw).
It is easy and quick to rectify any differences between tile and tile, thus obtaining a complanar and equidistant pose.
The cylinder is equipped with Scratch Proof Discs that allows a secure installation and prevents any scratches on the surface in case of excessive screwing.
The working range is very wide with tiles from 3 to 22 mm. Available in 1, 1,5, 2, 3 mm joints.
Used as leveling system for flooring and facade tiles and coatings of various sizes and thicknesses, especially for large sizes.
SIZES: 1mm, 2mm and 3mm.
|Amount per Pallet||N/A|
|TILE WEDGE SIZE||N/A|